You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2016.
Personal Data does not include information such as messages, text, graphics, images, photos, video, sound profile and other materials posted on this website.
How is Personal Data collected?
When submitting a form on this website, the submitted data is sent to Caroline Skelton. This data may include your name, telephone number, email address and any information that you choose to send to us.
What do we do with the information we gather;
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the uses:
- To contact you in relation to your enquiry;
- Update our internal record keeping;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Do we share Personal Data?
We may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To protect and defend our legal rights and property;
- If we need to act in urgent circumstance to protect the personal safety of our customers and the public.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precaution to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information.
Third party websites
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Aroma Treatments Limited, 25 Dale Avenue, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 7EN.
Please let us know if the personal information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or needs updating.